Facial Toners are the second step in a skincare regime designed to be applied just after cleansing and before moisturising. They are effective for removing any final traces of cleanser residue, excess oil/dirt, dead skin and makeup which may be left behind after using a cleanser. Just like cleansers, choosing a toner can usually also depend on ingredients and your skin type.
Please see our full list of toners below:
- 3-in-one : cleanser, toner and light makeup remover.
- Soap-free cleanser will not strip the skin of essential oils.
skin clarifying toner pads reveal healthy skin with renewing alpha hydroxy acids and a pore-cleansing peptide that will help create a flawless complexion.
- Great for those who experience breakouts immediately after exposure to heat, cold, wind, and UV
- Soothing spray enriched with Vitamins A and E
- Instantly cools the skin down and calms redness
- Alcohol-free, alpha/beta hydroxy acid toner
- Helps with removing flaky skin and brightening the complexion
- Prevents clogged pores so improves blackheads
- Ideal for all skin types.£23.00
A multi-function facial toner for a clear and brighter complexion.
- Lightweight mattifying gel
- helps to minimize oil and control shine
- creates a velvety matte finish on the skin
- contains 4% Gluconolactone and 4% Mandelic acid.
- Great as a primer for acne /oily skin types