Face masks are great for deep pore cleansing and hydration. Choosing a face mask depends upon skin requirements and ingredients, our face masks include a variety of ingredients used to hydrate the skin such as hylauronic acid and vitamin E, exfoliating acids and natural enzymes to decongest pores while targeting discolouration and scarring, retinol to target fine lines and wrinkles or can be just a wonderful treat for the skin.
Please see our full range of face masks below:
- Non-drying masque
- decongests pores and lifts impurities
- ideal for oily,congested and pigmented skin.
- Dramatically resurfaces skin texture,
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes the appearance of acne discoloration and scarring
- Fades discoloration, evens skin tones and improves the appearance of sun damage
- Paraben Free£73.00
- Clay based Acne treatment
- Helps heal pimples fast
- Prevents excessive oil buildup
- Provides anti-irritant and anti-redness effects to sensitive skin.
- Helps with symptoms of Rosacea
- Instantly calms and soothes your skin
- With Willow Bark Extract.£31.00
- 2-step system
- Lightens and evens out skin tone
- Suitable for all skin types.£57.00
Out of stock
- Clay-based deep-cleansing mask
- refines skin texture and eliminates black heads
- contains 10% Glycolic acid
- suitable for all skin types especially oily and acne prone.
- Peel-off mask with a face-lift effect
- leaves skin firm, soft and toned
- suitable for all skin types.£34.99
- Dermaceutic clay-based peeling mask with 15% glycolic acid & Salicylic acid 2%
- removes impurities and dead skin cells
- encourages skin cell renewal
- suitable for combination and oily skin.
- Contains proteolytic enzyme
- Exfoliates the skin without flaking or dryness
- Increases clarity and smoothness
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive.