Vitamin C Serums
Vitamin C is a proven, beneficial addition to your skin care regimen.
Click here for more information about the benefits of Vitamin C Serum
The regular application of skin care products containing antioxidants can be very beneficial, especially in combination with sunscreen, in protecting against the damaging effects of the sun. An antioxidant helps to promote skin rejuvenation by reversing free radical damage caused by the sun and natural ageing. It also aids in stimulating collagen production within the skin and may also help lighten sun spots.
The benefits of antioxidants go far beyond their effects on keeping the skin healthy. It has been suggested that consumption of antioxidants can play a key role in the prevention of cancer.
Topical Vitamin C serum and Cream is the most popular antioxidant.
So what can Vitamin C do for us?
- Protect skin cells and the skin’s support structure from UV-related damage
- Improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Strengthen skin’s barrier response
- Reduce inflammation
- Promote collagen production
- Lessen hyperpigmentation
- Boost the efficacy of sunscreen actives
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing serum
- powerful antioxidant
- helps prevent premature signs of aging
- suitable for sensitive skin.
- Contains Vitamin C & RHA Serum
- Skin Brightening
- Skin Firming£85.00
An intensive antioxidant serum for environmentally damaged skin.£87.00
- Antioxidant free radical screen
- slows down the epidermis aging process
- prevents the loss of skin tone and irregular compexion.
Aestheticare - AURIGA INTERNATIONAL Flavo-C Serum 15 ml
- Prevention of skin ageing
- Wrinkles and fine lines (rejuvenation of the face)
- “Healthy glow” effect: harmonised and radiant colour
- Stimulation of collagen synthesis
- Multiple award-winning antioxidant product
- provides unprecendented anti-aging benefits
- suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Aids skin rejuvenation
- Leaves skin feeling dramatically softer and smoother
- Light, completely absorbed formulation
- Suitable for all skin types.
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Contains 30% Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- With Ferulic Acid & Turmeric
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals
- Helps prevent the skin from premature skin ageing
- Ideal for those looking to blast pigmentation problems and deliver a hit of anti-ageing power
- With Super C30+ Intense, there is no limit to your luminosity.£58.50
- Restores firmness & smooths lines
- Brighten, reduce uneven tone
- Provides antioxidant protection against environmental ageing