Polyhydroxy Acids Moisturisers
Polyhydroxy acids (PHAs), such as gluconolactone and lactobionic acid, are among the newest alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) to hit the skincare market. Made up of larger molecules than traditional AHAs, PHAs are typically gentler on the skin, causing less peeling, flaking and dryness. PHAs provide additional humectant and moisturization properties compared with AHAs and can enhance skin barrier function, so ideal for sensitive or dry skin types.
Below is a list of Polyhydroxy Acids Moisturisers:
- Fragrance-free formulation
- treats severe dry skin and hyperkeratotic conditions
- helps reduce scaling and flaking
- contains 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- Formulated to synergistically restore skin’s essential cells
- Designed to rebuild the deep matrix for
- Skin that is firmer and more lifted
- Reduce oxidative damage
- Formulated to repair matrix support structure
- Enhances firmness, smoothes wrinkles
- Increase clarity, reduces appearance of fine lines and skin discoloration
- Antioxidant complex helps protect against further damage
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- reduces the visible signs of aging
- contains 15% PHA (gluconolactone)
- ideal for rosacea, dry and sensitive skin types and skin intolerant to AHA's.
- Emollient cream
- gently exfoliates and moisturises the skin
- contains 10% PHA (gluconolactone)
- suitable for sensitive skin, rosacea and first-time AHA users.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage
- contains 12% gluconolactone,1% pro-retinol and vitamin E
- suitable for dry, damaged and mature skin.
- Light weight hydration and sun protection
- provides UVA/UVB sun protection
- perfect for use in hot, humid climates
- Ideal for aging and oily or acne prone skin
- Lightweight mattifying gel
- helps to minimize oil and control shine
- creates a velvety matte finish on the skin
- contains 4% Gluconolactone and 4% Mandelic acid.
- Great as a primer for acne /oily skin types
- Oil free, lightweight antioxidant moisturiser
- provides broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection
- contains 8% Gluconolactone, 2% Lactobionic acid and Vitamin E
- suitable for all skin types.