Lactic Acid Cleansers/Toners
Lactic acid works by breaking down the 'glue' between skin cells, causing them to slough off and reveal the newer, shinier, healthier skin underneath.
Lactic acid is derived from (sour) milk, and is known for it's skin softening abilities. This is why Cleopatra was such as fan of her famous milk baths!
Especially good for dry skin as it has excellent softening abilities and is more gentle than glycolic acid.
Lactic acid cleanser ensures a deep cleanse and exfoliation, leaving your skin brighter, softer after each wash.
Apply a small amount onto a damp hand or face then work it into the face, leave on for a few minutes then wash off.
Below is a list of Lactic Acid Cleansers/Toners:
•Suitable for all skin types.
•Effectively removes environmental impurities.
•Leaves skin hydrated, soothed and pH balanced.£28.50
• Best suited for oily and/or problematic skin.
• Removes impurities without drying out skin.
• Helps control and prevent break outs.
skin clarifying toner pads reveal healthy skin with renewing alpha hydroxy acids and a pore-cleansing peptide that will help create a flawless complexion.
- Gentle exfoliating cleansing cream formulated with Lactic Acid.
- Helps to rejuvenate the skin resulting in a fresh, healthy and glowing complexion.
- Designed for normal to sensitive skin.
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Provides deep-pore cleansing and renewing daily exfoliation
- Contains L-Mandelic acid, Lactic & Salicylic
- Gently buff away the upper layers of the skin
- Encourages natural exfoliation
- Zipper Donation
Gently removes dirt, excess oil, makeup and other impurities from your skin as it balances pH levels and promotes a more youthful complexion. Its lightweight formula features a refreshing citrus scent and is infused with advanced peptides to improve firmness and elasticity. Sebacic acid prevents breakouts and hyaluronic acid delivers skin-brightening hydration without a greasy residue.
A multi-function facial toner for a clear and brighter complexion.