Glycolic Acid Body Products
Glycolic acid can take care of your skin from head to toe!
Glycolic acid is a natural skin care product that is derived from sugar cane and is formulated in all different strengths to accommodate different skin types and concerns.
Glycolic acid is great for exfoliating dead surface skin cells from your body too. To improve sun damage, dry, rough skin texture, back acne,
Ingrown hair and Keratosis pilaris (KP).
Glycolic acid can also be used to treat many dry skin conditions like eczema, seborrheic keratosis, actinic keratosis, psoriasis and hyperkeratosis. AHAs, BHAs and PHA's have the ability to exfoliate or promote cell turnover rate, to help remove plaques and rough spots very effectively, without being overly irritating to the underlying skin layer. They also help bind water to the skin for extra skin hydration.
Never use such products on raw, broken or inflamed skin as it will sting, burn and further irritate already sensitive spots.
Below are products that contain Glycolic acid for the Body:
- Immediately improves roughened or calloused areas
- Includes moisturising and soothing botanical extracts
- Combines glycolic acid and polished granules to provide an exceptional level of body skin rejuvenation
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sun damaged skin
- Fragrance-free formulation
- treats severe dry skin and hyperkeratotic conditions
- helps reduce scaling and flaking
- contains 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
RRP £49 -NEW increased size
- Light, non-greasy, extra-strength exfoliating gel
- promotes smoother skin texture and a more even tone
- contains 15% Glycolic acid.
- suitable for non-sensitive oily or acne-prone skin.
Great for reducing ingrown hairs on face, neck and other areas regularly shaved£41.00
- Light, extra-strength, multi-purpose lotion
- Correct visible signs of aging
- Improve overall skin texture
- Even/brighten skin tone
- for use on face and body
- Great to treat in-grown hairs
- contains 15% Glycolic acid£31.99
- A potent, pH-balanced, soap-free formulation
- provides moisturising, skin conditioning and antioxidant benefits
- contains 18% Glycolic acid and 2% Lactobionic acid
- not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Light lotion for face and body
- improves skin's appearance and texture
- contains 8% glycolic acid, 2% citric acid
- deal for first time AHA users with non-sensitive skin.
- Exfoliating body lotion
- stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis
- firms and tones
- suitable for all skin types.
- Cleansing gel for face and body
- eliminates impurities and dead cells
- contains 15% Glycolic acid
- suitable for skin already accustomed to glycolic acid.
- Helps combat sagging skin and uneven texture
- skin rapidly becomes smoother and firmer
- contains 30% glycolic acid and 5% Vitamin C
- suitable for all skin types, especially mature and pigmented.