Glycolic Acid (AHA's) Products
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Multi-layer AHA resurfacing peel with Lactic, Mandelic & Glycolic
- Removes dirt, debris, dead skin cells and build-up on the surface
- Reveals brighter and fresher skin -Suitable for all skin types, especially problem prone skin.£51.00
- A potent, pH-balanced, soap-free formulation
- provides moisturising, skin conditioning and antioxidant benefits
- contains 18% Glycolic acid and 2% Lactobionic acid
- not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Extra-strength, emollient and exfoliating cream
- helps to correct the visible signs of photoaging
- contains 15% Glycolic acid
- suitable for normal to dry, non-sensitive skin.
- Ultra-rich, anti-aging facial cream
- prevents and corrects the visible signs of photoaging
- contains 8% Glycolic acid and 2% Citric acid
- Ideal for normal, dry, mature or photo-aged skin.
- Light lotion for face and body
- improves skin's appearance and texture
- contains 8% glycolic acid, 2% citric acid
- deal for first time AHA users with non-sensitive skin.
- Helps correct the visual signs of photoaging
- prevents future damage with broad-spectrum sunscreen
- contains 8% Glycolic acid, 2% Citric acid and Vitamin E
- ideal for first time AHA users with non-sensitive skin.
- Light, extra-strength, multi-purpose lotion
- Correct visible signs of aging
- Improve overall skin texture
- Even/brighten skin tone
- for use on face and body
- Great to treat in-grown hairs
- contains 15% Glycolic acid£33.99
RRP £54 -NEW increased size
- Light, non-greasy, extra-strength exfoliating gel
- promotes smoother skin texture and a more even tone
- contains 15% Glycolic acid.
- suitable for non-sensitive oily or acne-prone skin.
Great for reducing ingrown hairs on face, neck and other areas regularly shaved£41.00
- Fragrance-free formulation
- treats severe dry skin and hyperkeratotic conditions
- helps reduce scaling and flaking
- contains 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acids.