Facial Toners are the second step in a skincare regime designed to be applied just after cleansing and before moisturising. They are effective for removing any final traces of cleanser residue, excess oil/dirt, dead skin and makeup which may be left behind after using a cleanser. Just like cleansers, choosing a toner can usually also depend on ingredients and your skin type.
Please see our full list of toners below:
- Micro-exfoliating, anti-blemish, anti-aging toner
- removes surface cells, decongests pores, resurfaces skin.
- contains salicylic and glycolic acids
- suitable for skin prone to blemishes and aging.
- acne old and young
- Paraben-Free Learn More
- Improves moisture retention and prevents free radical damage
- Removes excess dirt, oil, and debris
- Hydrates, softens, and smooths the skin Learn More
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland Learn More
- Tones & tightens the skin to keep pores clear and minimised over time
- Contains oil-controlling, exfoliating acids
- Refine and resurface the skin in only a few swipes.
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Previously known as Pore Refining Toner
- Tones the skin and matches the skin PH
- Tightens the skin by reducing pore size
- Soothes irritation and comforts skin
- Softens the skin
- Remove traces of residual cleanser and impurities.
- Restores skins balance
- Helps minimize any post-procedure redness.
- Anti-aging tinted sun protection
- Protects against UV rays
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid for optimal hydration
- Ideal base for make-up Learn More
- Toner for oily skin
- Gently exfoliates
- Removes excess oil and sebum
- contains 8% Glycolic acid.
- helps hydrate and soothe
- reduce redness and irritation
- ideal for all skin types, including sensitive and dry
- A perfect skin prep
- soothe and improve skin texture
- Helps skin attract and retain hydration
- ideal for all skin types