Extremely Dry Skin Treatments
Below is a list of products to help with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other dry, itchy skin conditions.
- Therapeutic treatment for traumatized skin
- diminishes redness and soothes irritated skin
- ideal for use following cosmetic procedures.
Formulated as a corrective anti-aging cream, this rich, luxurious moisturizer reduces signs of aging while softening and deeply hydrating the skin. Ideal for mature, dry skin or preventative regimens.
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- A highly effective facial cream for intensive support of skin regeneration.
- It is an outstanding choice for post-treatment such as peels, skin needling, dermabrasion and lasers.
- An excellent supplement for skin in need of special care.(ezcema, rosacea)
- Highly emollient balm
- Protects and soothes sore skin to promote healing
- Preservative and water-free
- Apply as often as required£15.00
- A highly concentrated, rich moisturising cream
- Ideal for areas that need extra hydration e.g. elbows and knees
- Provides moisturisation and hydration for 24 hours or more
- Can be used as often as required£15.00
Rich hydrating balm
Contains natural oils
Heals and calms
Suitable for sensitive skin
- Powerful protective antioxidants
- Instant hydration
- Helps smooth and calm compromised skin
- Rejuvenates and protects£50.00
- Fragrance-free, lightweight lotion
- soothes, conditions and moisturizes dry skin
- contains12% gluconolactone, 3% lactobionic acid and vitamin E
- suitable for sensitive and extremely dry, scaly skin.
- Fragrance-free formulation
- treats severe dry skin and hyperkeratotic conditions
- helps reduce scaling and flaking
- contains 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acids.