Dry skin and dehydrated skin are two different skin conditions. Dry skin does not have the right amount of oil to keep it soft, smooth and supple, while dehydrated skin is skin which is lacking in hydration.
There are a number of causes of dehydrated skin, including deficient water intake, alcohol, smoking, certain medications, exposure to weather and ageing. Dry skin can also be genetic. Both types of skin can be red, irritated, inflamed and itchy, and symptoms can include flaking , scaling and cracking of the skin.
Please ensure you are applying a sunscreen as part of your daily routine (Step 5)
Each product contains a blend of hi-tech active ingredients that help treat dry skin.
Listed below are our recommended products for dry skin:
RRP £332.00 ( 22% Savings) Contains - C E Ferulic, A.G.E Interrupter & Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50
A high performance clinical regimen to fight the visible signs of ageing. SkinCeuticals Age Support Skin System provides an excellent way to save money, offering a value package which is more affordable than purchasing the products separately.
- Created for the concerns of dull skin, sun-damaged skin, uneven texure and tone - Reveals brighter, more youthful-looking skin - Features a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover, 2% Phytic Acid & Soothing Complex
- Rich moisturiser that delivers intense hydration and firms dry and mature skin.
- With a blend of humectants to deliver a boost of moisture that relieves dryness, flaking, itching and irritation
- Creates a smoother texture and more youthful appearance with powerful antioxidants£40.00
Formulated as a corrective anti-aging cream, this rich, luxurious moisturizer reduces signs of aging while softening and deeply hydrating the skin. Ideal for mature, dry skin or preventative regimens.
- Helps inflammatory response to environmental stressors
- Prodew refills deep moisture reserves
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti-pollution complex neutralizes daily environmental damage
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Previously known as CE-Tetra
- Ultra-stable vitamin C antioxidant serum
- Protects against free-radicals
- Helps stimulate collagen
- Mild, non-irritating cream cleanser
- soothing and calming
- suitable for dry, sensitive, rosacea or traumatised skin.
- effectively removes make-up
- powerful purifying active removes excess sebum and skin impurities
- hydrating complex helps keep skin soft and supple
DermaTool gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin, removing more dirt, oil and make-up than manual cleansing alone.
Combining sonic micro-pulses with corundum crystals in the DermaTx Microdermabrasion Creams provides a superior microdermabrasion treatment, and allows the ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin.£30.00