Facial Toners are the second step in a skincare regime designed to be applied just after cleansing and before moisturising. They are effective for removing any final traces of cleanser residue, excess oil/dirt, dead skin and makeup which may be left behind after using a cleanser. Just like cleansers, choosing a toner can usually also depend on ingredients and your skin type.
Please see our full list of toners below:
- Micro-exfoliating, anti-blemish, anti-aging toner
- removes surface cells, decongests pores, resurfaces skin.
- contains salicylic and glycolic acids
- suitable for skin prone to blemishes and aging.
- acne old and young
- Fragrance-free, oil-free toner
- gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Pore-refining toner for all skin types
Out of stock
- Remove traces of residual cleanser and impurities.
- Restores skins balance
- Helps minimize any post-procedure redness.
- Anti-aging tinted sun protection
- Protects against UV rays
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid for optimal hydration
- Ideal base for make-up
- Toner for oily skin
- Gently exfoliates
- Removes excess oil and sebum
- contains 8% Glycolic acid.
- helps hydrate and soothe
- reduce redness and irritation
- ideal for all skin types, including sensitive and dry
- A perfect skin prep
- soothe and improve skin texture
- Helps skin attract and retain hydration
- ideal for all skin types
3-in-one : cleanser, toner and light makeup remover.
Soap-free cleanser will not strip the skin of essential oils.
skin clarifying toner pads reveal healthy skin with renewing alpha hydroxy acids and a pore-cleansing peptide that will help create a flawless complexion.