Alpha Hydroxy Acids are ideal for use with other products since they can enhance the penetration of ingredients into the skin.
Glycolic acid is a phenomenal resurfacing agent that can immensely improve the appearance of many skin conditions such as acne, sun damage and hyperpigmentation. It has even proven to be a valuable tool in reducing the depth of acne scarring.
Suitable for all skin types except sensitive.
- Created for the concerns of dull skin, sun-damaged skin, uneven texure and tone - Reveals brighter, more youthful-looking skin - Features a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover, 2% Phytic Acid & Soothing Complex
- Volumize to help plump and firm for a more lifted appearance
- Correct visible signs of aging
- Smooth skin texture even even skin tone
RRP - £35.00
- Contains Glycolic Acid, a natural exfoliant
- Non-irritating, soap free
- Encourages a soft, smoother and more refined skin texture
- Suitable for all skin types
- Anti Cellulite Cream
- Increases circulation, decreases water retention and reduces inflammation
- Reduces inflammation and enhance the fiber architecture of the skin
- Encourages collagen production to improve skin structure and hide the appearance of dimpling fat
- Firms the skin and increases elasticity for less dimpling appearance
- Depigmentation gel
- regulates melanin synthesis
- brightens and evens out skin-tone
- contains glycolic & phytic acid.£25.99
RRP £ 55.00
- Remarkable skin resurfacing and anti-ageing properties
- An exceptional solution to common skin concerns
- Contains Glycolic acid, Salicylic acid and Natural Acid
- Suitable for all skin types, especially normal to oily skin
- Gentle Exfolianting cleansing foam
- leaves the skin smooth and silky
- suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- contains 5% glycolic acid.
- effectively removes make-up
- powerful purifying active removes excess sebum and skin impurities
- hydrating complex helps keep skin soft and supple
- Toner for oily skin
- Gently exfoliates
- Removes excess oil and sebum
- contains 8% Glycolic acid.