We also recommend
Priori Advanced AHA Replenishing Masque
PRIORI® Advanced AHA Cosmeceuticals - Replenishing Masque
This rich, creamy at-home facial masque instantly moisturizes and helps replenish the skin’s natural barrier function while revitalizing the skin for a smoother, more supple appearance. Replenishing Masque assists the skin in two of its main functions – keeping water in and free radicals out. This enriching treatment leaves the skin looking radiant and revitalized.
- Contains 2% LCA Complex for advanced moisturization, multi-layer skin renewal and antioxidant protection
- Unique blend of moisturizing ingredients reduces the appearance of the signs of aging and hydrates skin
- Vitamin antioxidants A, C, E and Pro-A help revitalize the skin and fight environmental damage
- Helps replenish skin’s natural barrier function
- Provides light exfoliation
- Helps skin feel revitalized with a smoother, more supple complexion
- Leaves skin looking radiant and revitalized
- Ideal for all skin types
- Leaves skin feeling smooth, supple, fresh and hydrated
- Water based with a “cooling” feel
- Lightly exfoliates
- Rich in humectants and emollients for advanced moisturization
- Light citrus scent from natural grapefruit extract enhances the at-home, spa-like experience
- Includes antioxidant ingredients to help fight oxidative stress
- Lactic Acid, Phospholipids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride assist in attracting and binding moisture to the skin
size: 120 ml
Apply a thick layer of the masque weekly, evenly onto clean skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then remove any residue with a tissue. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
To be applied once a week for sensitive skins and is ideal to apply up to 3 times a week for all skin types.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irriation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process.This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates. At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime.
Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
It is recommended to apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA's).
Ingredients Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Ceresin, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Sorbitan Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Sericin, Steareth-2, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Phospholipids, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Algae Extract, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 42053, CI 19140.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)£17.99