Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
Facial oil with Vitamin C
An ultra silky, dry facial oil.
An ultra-silky beautifully fragranced facial oil containing the best oil-soluble Vitamin C derivative to help combat sun-induced damage to the skin, help trigger collagen production, help reduce retinol and peel related erythema, increase the skin’s elasticity and density as well as improve the skin’s texture and brighten the complexion. Contains Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (1%), a lipid form of L- Ascorbic Acid. This oil-soluble Vitamin C is combined with Omega 3 and Omega 6 oils which help to repair and maintain skin barrier function protecting the skin from environmental damage and minimising the visible signs of skin ageing. A blend of natural essential oils deliver a beautifully fragranced oil that further enhances the overall pampering experience.
● Glow Oil protects and helps to stimulate the synthesis of new collagen and elastin, causing the skin to tighten and reducing minor lines and wrinkles
● Glow Oil is a potent Vitamin C antioxidant serum that is 100% stable, super-absorbent and non-greasy
● Glow Oil is enriched with fatty acids to keep the skin healthy and maintain hydration. Contains Omega 3 and 6 which are essential for supporting skin renewal, helping to repair damaged skin tissue and maintaining healthy looking skin
● The Glow Oil formula is highly bioavailable
- Hydrates dry skin & helps increase elasticity and density
- Improves radiance and brightens complexion
- Elegant blend of natural oils that restore, hydrate and nourish the skin
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 oils help to repair and protect the skin from environmental damage
- Minimises the visible signs of skin ageing
Vitamin C - lipid-soluble vitamin C with excellent antioxidant properties to neutralise free radicals and minimise the visible signs of skin ageing.
Hemp seed Oil and Inca Omega Oil - All rich in Omegas which are beneficial for the restoration of skin barrier function. Sources of antioxidants and vitamins which contribute towards minimisation of skin damage caused by free radicals.
Rose Otto Oil and Cinnamon Leaf Oil - Essential oils commonly used in aromatherapy to uplift, nourish and refresh skin, to maintain healthy cellular renewal.
Geranium Oil - has excellent astringent/skin toning and antibacterial benefits. Helps to increase circulation, improving the overall health of the skin.
After cleansing in the morning and/or evening, apply a small amount of Glow Oil and blend evenly across whole facial area, neck and décolletage. Glow Oil can be used alone, over serums or underneath moisturisers. Glow Oil does not contain any sun protection, so it is important to apply an SPF/sunscreen to avoid sun damage.