Medik8 Dark Circles Tinted Primer
Dark Circles Tinted Primer - Eye Awakening Concealer
The difference between the old Dark Circles and the new one - It now has mineral pigments for a concealing effect so the texture is different but some of the key ingredients are the same.
Medik8 Dark Circles Tinted Primer contains advanced skincare ingredients blended into a concealer, so you can combat dark circles while you hide them
The instantly eye illuminating concentrated formula of Dark Circles also targets the underlying causes of tired looking eyes, significantly brightening and reducing puffiness. Dark Circles offers an immediate concealing effect, thanks to its bright mineral pigments that reflect light away while evening skin tone. It helps to instantly reduces signs of fatigue while providing long term benefits that reduce dark circles under the eye.Can be used under make-up and concealer.
Strengthens the connective tissue and improves blood haemodynamics and microcirculation. Also reduces the proteolytic breakdown of the collagen and elastin matrix. Free-radical presence is also reduced.
•Targets all causes of dark circles
•Visibly reduces dark circles and puffiness
•Smoothes the eye area and evens out skin tone
Stimulates circulation to eliminate accumulated toxins
•Maintains hydration levels
•Illuminates thanks to mineral pigments
● Hyaluronic acid: a super hydrating agent.
● Glycerol: a natural humectant that attracts and retains water.
● Lecithin: derived from sunflowers, it forms a protective barrier to minimise water loss.
Density and smoothness:
● Rice peptides: increase the density of the skin on the dermis level.
● Matrikines: reinforce firmness around the eyes.
● A blend of complex sugars: fight skin slackening to prolong a youthful appearance.
● Lactic acid: helps reduce the formation of dark pigment.
● Rice peptides: a complex of powerful antioxidants that help to improve the microcirculation and reduce puffiness.
● Matrikines: stimulates circulation to reduce the accumulation of toxins.
● Mineral pigments
After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply a small amount of Dark Circles under eyes, but not on eyelids. For extra moisture you can follow with your regular Medik8 hydrator.