Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
Gently Exfoliating Mandelic Acid Cream Cleanser
CreamCleanse is a silky textured, gently exfoliating cream cleanser designed for all skin types, especially dry and mature skin. creamCleanse is exceptionally mild, yet it quickly and thoroughly dissolves stubborn make up, sebum, dirt & pollutants. creamCleanse ensures skin is perfectly clean and clear whilst calming it with soothing agents.
Mature skin is generally drier than younger skin and requires hydration and nourishment even during the cleansing phase. creamCleanse therefore incorporates several powerful humectants and skin conditioning agents including Natural Glycerin and Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter.
Dry skin whether mature or otherwise, still requires exfoliation to slough off old superficial layers. cream Cleanse benefits from the gentle but effective exfoliating power of chirally correct L-Mandelic Acid (levels reduced compared with poreCleanse and beta Cleanse). Soothing organic orange oil helps calm hypersensitive skin following cotton wool usage.
Size: 250 ml - up to 80 applications
- creamCleanse has been designed for normal to dry skin - whether mature skin or not
- Gentle yet pore-deep exfoliation with lower dose L-Mandelic acid (compared to poreCleanse and betaCleanse)
- L-Mandelic acid is a potent exfoliator but unlike Glycolic acid, does not irritate, cause erythema or burning
- Natural glycerin draws water from the air and keeps the skin supple and hydrated, reducing surface skin roughness
- Organic orange oil helps calms hypersensitive skin following cotton wool usage
- Specially selected emollients (softening or smoothing ingredients) for creamy feel and incredible cleansing action
Suitable for all types of skin, especially normal and dry
Cleanse skin twice daily. Apply an ample amount of the cleanser to a cotton pad or the fingertips and gently massage into dry skin on the face, neck and décolleté. Remove with a warm, damp cloth (dry skin); or clean cotton pad (very dry skin). In case of stubborn make-up removal, repeat product application several times until the cotton pad remains clean.
Follow with a Medik8 antioxidant product and then a Medik8 hydrator.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irriation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process.This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates. At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime.
Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
It is recommended to apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA's).
creamCleanse is 100% soap free helping to prevent drying, skin flaking or redness