Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
Medik8 CE-Tetra® is a revolutionary ultra-stable vitamin C serum which helps combat sun-induced damage to the skin, trigger collagen synthesis, increase the skin’s elasticity and density as well as improve the skin’s texture and brighten the complexion.
Regular vitamin C is very unstable and many typical vitamin C products are inactive by the time they are used on the skin, in some cases, they have become pro-oxidant and actually generate free radicals! Ground-breaking stability data on CE-Tetra guarantees real vitamin C activity and best of all, unlike L-ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C), C-Tetra will not exfoliate or irritate skin.
CE-Tetra® contains 7% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorabte, the most potent and highly stable derivative of vitamin C available. CE-Tetra has been shown to have up to 4 times the potency L-ascorbic acid and other derivatives such as MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate).
Additionally, CE-Tetra® contains PP-2 (Polyolprepolymer-2) for enhanced penetration.
d-Alpha Tocopherol (natural vitamin E) 1.0% - antioxidant, helps to protect skin from free radical damage and act as network antioxidant with vitamin C.
Size: 30 ml, dropper bottle - Up to 100 applications
- Protects skin against oxidative stress the main cause of photo-ageing
- Complements sunscreen creams. Once applied, CE-Tetra® absorbs immediately and cannot be washed off
- Adds a luminous glow to the skin, evens out skin tone and leaves it supple, bright and well hydrated
- Protects against free-radicals, the high energy particles which damage collagen, the skin’s natural scaffolding
- Helps stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, causing the skin to tighten and erasing minor lines and wrinkles
- Alleviates skin inflammation and UV-induced erythema (sunburn)
- Actively fights against hyperpigmentation and post-acne blemishes
- Increases physical resistance to capillary damage and thereby has a benefits to redness-prone skin
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin and stimulates the production of ceramides
- Formula is non-acne aggravating and non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores)
Suitable for normal,sensitive, Rosacea & dry skin types - 30's & onwards
CE-Tetra has been formulated for direct application to the face.
In the morning, after cleansing, apply 3-4 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole facial area, neck and décolleté. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin. Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes.
Follow with the application of Hydr8 Day or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen.
If using medik8 White Balance Click ( water based) as your corrective product in the morning apply C E -Tetra (oil based) after corrective product then Hydr8 Day or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen. (Apply water based products first then oil based then creams)
Start low (application amount) and go slow (frequency of use).
On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates.
Please click here for fact sheet