Marini Luminate Hand Cream
Do your hands give away your age?
Patent-pending, Marini Luminate Hand Cream is an exciting new multi-functional anti-aging hand cream that improves texture, brightens
overall skin tone, decreases the appearance of wrinkles and lightens the appearance of pigment for dramatic hand rejuvenation!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Improves the appearance of skin texture
• Dramatically improves the appearance of aging and UV damaged skin
• Brightens skin tone and increases skin’s radiance and luminosity
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and crepey skin
• Reduces the appearance of sun spots and age spots
Reduce Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
• Retinol - Brighten Skin and reduce the appearance of discoloration
• Kojic Dipalmitate
• Azelaic Acid
• Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root Extract)
• Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate - Antioxidants to reduce UV damage
• Pomegranate Extract
• Cucumber Extract
• Ascorbyl Palmitate- Improve Hydration
• Vitamin E- Soothe Skin and Reduce Irritation
• Sunfl ower Seed Oil
• Meadowfoam Seed Oil
Size : 57g
Apply sparingly morning and evening to the backs of each hand.
Don't wash your hands for 2 hours after applying.
CLINICAL STUDY RESULTS - Conducted by Leslie Baumann, MD
Results without Compromise
Our commitment to product validation and independent clinical research ensures not only superior results but also a user experience that is unmatched in the professional marketplace.
A 28-person 4-month pre-release independent clinical study using Marini Luminate Hand Cream to assess its effect on texture and the appearance of fine lines and discoloration on the hands. The study was conducted by Joel Schlessinger, MD, Board Certified Dermatologist and General Cosmetic Surgeon.
PHYSICIAN ASSESSMENT RESULTS:
Texture improved in 100% of subjects
The appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles improved in 100% of subjects
The appearance of Pigmentation improved in 96% of subjects
SUBJECT ASSESSMENT RESULTS:
96% of subjects noted improved satisfaction with texture
93% of subjects noted improved satisfaction with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
96% of subjects noted superior overall satisfaction with skin on their hands
100% of subjects noted improvement in multiple areas of concern
Before and after images