The Simple Summer Skin Duo
Each kit contains the best-selling Cleansing Complex (180ml) + Extreme Protect SPF30 sunscreen (100g).
Suitable for all skin types, use each of these products together every morning for best results.
iS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex - 180ml
Resurfacing, Anti-acneic, Deep cleansing
A powerful yet gentle exfoliating cleanser to deep clean pores and remove dirt, oils and make-up.
Formulated with bio-nutirents, antioxidants, soothing and healing ingredients, combined with Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid to resurface and boost skin turnover.
Benefits of using iS Clinical Cleansing Complex:
- Deep cleanses without drying
- Diminish pore size
- Reduces acne breakouts
- Softens and smoothes
- Gently removes dead skin cells
- Effectively removes makeup
- Prepares skin for treatment products
Key ingredients in iS Clinical Cleansing Complex
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (source of Salicylic Acid) 0.5% - encourages desquamation.
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (source of Glycolic Acid) 0.43%
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) 0.025%
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 0.004%
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) 0.001%
- Powerful vitamin antioxidant blend.
Directions & how to use:
Use day & night. Moisten face & neck with water. Apply a small amount to hands to create a lather and massage cleanser over face & neck. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. For best results use as guided by an aesthetic practitioner or as part of the IS Clinical skin regimes.
iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF30 With Extremozyme Technology - 100g
Hydrating + DNA repair, Antioxidants +SPF
Hydrates, repairs and protects the skin during sun exposure. 3 products in one!
Benefits Of IS Clinical Extreme Protect
- Provides unprecedented multi-level broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Clinically proven to protect and repair DNA utilizing Extremozyme® technology (including intrinsic DNA damage)
- Helps protect and repair collagen
- Provides antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Hydrates, smoothes and softens
A proprietary combination of extremophilic enzymes, clinically proven to protect and repair fragile proteins and DNA components.
Octinoxate (organic encapsulated) 5.5%
Zinc Oxide (Micronized) 4.12%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 1.0%
Olive Leaf Extract 1.0%
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating heavily. Re-apply at least every 2 hours. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Read Andrea's iS Clinical Extreme Protect review.
The Extreme Protect Clinical Study Paper (PDF file).
- Only Around The Eyes
- Facial Areas
- Oil Control
- Large Pores
- Dull Complexion
- Dark Spots
- Sun Protection
- Fine Lines