HydroPeptide's Anti-Wrinkle and Detox Collection
Hydropeptide Hydroactive Cleanse - Micellar Facial Wipes
Lightly textured wipes that cleanse skin and remove makeup using micellar action while delivering hydration balancing peptides. In one clean sweep, these lightly textured cleansing cloths whisk away pollution and makeup while gently cleansing and purifying the skin. Micellar and activated water merge with moisture-balancing peptides to provide hydration while removing visible and invisible residues. Nourishing antioxidants help protect against free-radical damage while botanicals brighten for a healthy glow.
What it is: Lightly textured wipes that cleanse skin and remove makeup using micellar action while delivering hydration balancing peptides. Conveniently cleanses skin and helps to dislodge excess dirt and oil Hydrates and locks in moisture Protects and nourishes skin
Who it’s for: Suitable for all skin types, especially those that want fast and effective makeup removal.
FREE OF: Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates and Cruelty Free
How to use it: Sweep one towellette across the face and neck using gentle circular motions. Do not rinse. Follow with serum, moisturizer, and SPF if used in the morning or daytime. Ensure lid is properly closed to prevent cloths from drying out.
- Conveniently cleanses skin and helps to dislodge excess dirt and oil
- Hydrates and locks in moisture
- Protects and nourishes skin
- Micellar Water: contains “micelles” to grab and trap dirt and oil for a more effective cleanse without stripping skin’s natural barrier.
- Hydro18™ Activated Water™: patented oleic acid formulation creates “smart” water shown to increase skin hydration and improve skin’s retention of water.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: fragments of the collagen protein used to naturally trigger collagen production within our skin.
- Diffuporine®: helps to balance hydration in the skin to minimize transepidermal water loss.
- Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract (Sacred Lotus Flower): rich in phenolics and is hydrating and conditions the skin.