Light Up Your Skin – This Bonfire
When I think of bonfire night I always think of big overcoats, wooly hats, scarves and gloves – which means winter is on its way!
This is not great news for your skin as harsh, cold winds along with the dry air from central heating can take their toll on skin in the winter, leaving complexions dull and dehydrated.
So what can we do to help keep our skin looking hydrated, plumped and rejuvenated?
– Always switch to a richer & thicker moisturiser in winter
Try SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore which contains maximised concentrations of ceramides, natural cholesterol and fatty acids.
– Add in a Hyaluronic Acid serum underneath your moisturiser at night to give that added hydration & plumping that your skin needs.
Try Medik8 – the most popular serum is the Hydr8 B5 Serum.
– Make sure you are regularly using an exfoliating product because it does aid hydration and helps your products penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin better
Our best selling exfoliant, Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser is a must.
– The lips can easily become dry & chapped during winter.
– Don’t forget your hands as these are the most exposed areas of our body and so will be the first to show signs of ageing.
Try Medik8 Hand & Nail Cream – this lightweight, quick absorbing hand cream delivers intense hydration to dry hands.
-Don’t put away your sunscreen just because the temperature is dropping.
You need to protect your skin against UV damage all year round and not just in summer.
One of my favorites is an all-in-one moisturiser and sunscreen – the Skinceuticals Ultra Facial SPF50
– To really give your skin that real boost, try taking the H3O hydration drink from Rejuvenated daily