Applying Eye Cream The Right Way
Applying Eye Cream Tips
– You do not need to use too much – just a pea sized amount will suffice.
– Apply using your ring finger for a light touch.
– Dab small dots under and around your eyes and on the brow bone.
– Don’t rub or stretch or pull the skin.
– It’s vital that you protect your skin daily against the sun. This also applies to the skin around the eyes.
– The problems of wrinkles, dark circles, etc. will only get worse if you go out without sun protection.
– Use either an eye SPF sunscreen or a mineral SPF sunscreen or make sure that your concealer is a minimum of SPF30 or higher.
– And lastly don’t forget to wear sunglasses.