Rejuvenated H30 Hydration – Revolutionary Plant Based Drink For Lasting Hydration
H30 Hydration provides the body with vital minerals and ions for long-lasting hydration. Combining ionic electrolytes with hyaluronic acid and transresveratrol; this radiance-boosting cocktail optimises cellular metabolism for luminous
glowing skin from the inside out.
British brand Rejuvenated has quickly become a cult favourite for its ‘beauty from within’ supplements. Available worldwide, their formulas contain the highest quality natural ingredients to ensure maximum efficacy from the inside out. Their award-winning supplements deliver potent ingredients to each individual skin cell, promoting inner health
and outer beauty. Electrolytes are essential as they regulate how and where fluids are distributed throughout the body, thus controlling fluid passage across all cell membranes, transporting nutrients into cells and waste out.
With one scoop of this wondrous powder, H30 Hydration provides
the key minerals and ions necessary to create super healthy and hydrated cells.
• Hypotonic minerals: potassium chloride, magnesium chloride and calcium lactate allow minerals and water to enter cells.
• Hyaluronic acid: often referred to as the fountain of youth, hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water and provides a cushion filler between collagen fibres and elastin.
• Highly active ionic electrolyte minerals: these play a critical role in almost every metabolic reaction in the body. Containing potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium plus over seventy other trace minerals in their readily absorbable ionic form.
• Inulin: This concentrated form of starch can actually work to blast visceral fat, which is situated around the heart and other organs. It’s also excellent for supporting
healthy digestive health and helps with the regulation of blood sugar levels.
• Trans Resveratrol: sourced from grapes, certain berries and various plants. Our super strength resveratrol (98% extract) enables high absorbency. It has been shown to be more effective than Vitamin C, Vitamin E and beta carotene.