What’s The Difference Between Heliocare & Heliocare 360°?
Heliocare 360 – The ultimate photo and antioxidant skin protection
Heliocare 360˚’s revolutionary formulation not only shields the skin’s surface from damage, but also defends the skin from within with the unique and powerful Fernblock FC.
This unrivalled combination means your skin will have the maximum protection against UVA, UVB, visible light and infrared-A, as well as protection from free radicals caused by other environmental challenges too.
– Unrivalled protection from photo-damage with SPF50 broad spectrum UVA | UVB and high-energy visible light defence.
– Most powerful anti-oxidant activity with Fernblock FC; the Polypodium Leucotomos extract fortified with ferulic acid and caffeic acid,
combined with an advanced antioxidant complex of Vitamins C and E, green tea extract and pro-taurine to help prevent further damage to the skin.
– In addition, DNA repair enzymes help to protect the DNA in skin cells.
– There’s a Heliocare 360° product to suit everyone
To simplify the difference between Heliocare & Heliocare 360°:
– Contains more antioxidants
– Protects against Infrared-A, visible & blue light.
– Additional ferulic & caffeic acids
– Even better cosmetically elegant formulations