Rejuvenated Skin Perfecting Complex – New Supplement
Rejuvenated have developed the first ever vegan amino acid peptide collagen boosting supplement –Skin Perfecting Complex
This nutrient rich formula contains Botani-col®, the first ever collagen boosting blend for vegans (patent pending.) Rejuvenated’s team of scientists have created a vegan fusion to mirror the amino acids required to promote collagen synthesis. When combined with a number of calming botanicals and good bacteria; this supplement corrects the complexion from the inside out.
Skin Perfecting Complex contains a host of ingredients to calm and alleviate a number of skin conditions including acne, rosacea and eczema. It also helps to prevent oxidative stress, subsequently clarifying polluted skin.
• BOTANI-COL®(patent pending.) – Their team of scientists have worked around the clock to create a vegan fusion of the amino acids required to promote collagen synthesis.
• Gotu Kola – Centella asiatica – contains asiatcoside which supports collagen function, acne and wound healing.
• Stinging Nettle Leaf reduces sebum and helps relieve redness, rosacea and dermatitis. It brightens and refines the skin, whilst reducing the appearance of wrinkles and shielding against UVA/UVB rays. Dried nettle plant extract also protects the skin from UV exposure.
• Sea Buckthorn Berry combines essential fatty acids and Vitamins A, E and C to remedy the worst symptoms of redness, rosacea, eczema and acne.
• MSM Sulphur assists with collagen production and helps to reduce redness and acne.
• Chlorella, rich in B vitamins, magnesium and zinc helps to calm skin and reduce inflammation
• Ashwagandha has adaptogen and antibacterial properties to help calm redness, rosacea and acne.
• lactobacillus supports health digestion and absorption.
• Zinc supports healthy skin and nails and copper to protect from oxidative stress.
• Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation for the optimum function of skin.As an antioxidant it also helps in the fight against ageing by freeing radical-induced oxidative stress.