Combat Dark Circles with Our Best Selling Eye Creams
The skin under the eyes, is the thinnest in the body and blood vessels in this area tend to appear more prominent.
However, there are a number of reasons that cause dark circles under the eyes or rather make them more pronounced, here are some examples:
– Heredity – Dark under eye circles are part of your genes.
– Lack of sleep – This causes your skin to appear pale, thus the blood vessels under our skin will be more visible and dark.
– Gravity – Trying to sleep on your back to make sure that fluid does not collect in your lower eyelids, which may cause the appearance of shadows.
– Fluid Retention – Smoking, caffeine beverages, high blood pressure or other medical conditions can cause the blood vessels to dilate and the increased blood flow will show through the skin.
– Poor Nutrition – The lack of a balanced diet and especially the lack of iron may contribute to the discolouration of the eye area.
– Sun Exposure – This may cause blood vessels to become more visible and draw more pigmentation to the skin’s surface
– Age – As people get older they tend to lose collagen from the skin, this makes the skin become thinner and more translucent.
– Dehydration – excessive loss of water from the body causes dark circles.
– Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day to keep yourself hydrated.
– Sleep for at least 8 hours a night.
– Sleep on your back to avoid fluid retention.
– Don’t smoke, don’t drink a lot of alcoholic and caffeine drinks.
– Consume a balanced diet rich in antioxidants.
– Eat fruit and veg that contains vitamin C to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels and iron rich foods.
– Try to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes in sunny weather.
– Using products that contain Haloxyl, N-Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin as this will promote the elimination of blood originating pigments from under the eyes. Vitamin K helps with blood coagulation and circulation.
Our Top Recommended Products
Revitalise your eyes! Marini Luminate Eye Gel reduces under-eye circles and discoloration while firming crepey skin and erasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Brighten skin & reduce the appearance of under eye circles
– Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– Reduce red & blue discoloration
AOX+ Eye Gel prevents signs of aging while correcting existing photodamage. Additionally, ruscus aculeatus increases under-eye circulation to reduce swelling while caffeine improves drainage and congestion of fluids under the eye, further diminishing puffiness. When used daily, this preventive and corrective treatment combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance around the eyes.
Skincare revolution developed with RHA (Patented Hyaluronic Acid) injectable technology. Today Teoxane Laboratories extend 10 years of research and aesthetic benefits by integrating RHA into a complete skincare regime.
Optimal hydration to strengthen, plump and protect the skin.
– Reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
– Dark circles are reduced
– Optimizes the result of Hyaluronic acid injections in this area
– pigments and Soft Focus – unifying and illuminating
Non-greasy product, light and fast absorption that prevents and corrects the appearance of dark circles, at the same time it eliminates wrinkles providing elasticity. The hydrating and restructuring effect of the organic silicon and the hyaluronate erase signs of fatigue and sagging. The botanical extracts that better the microcirculation, exert vasoprotection action.
– Contains Vitamin K
– Helps prevent and treat under eye bags
– lightens and improves circulation
Why not have a look through our range eye creams to find the best for you.