It can be that the wrong sunscreen choose can cause you to breakout—but it’s important that you don’t skip it, even if you have acne–prone skin.
You may think the sun is drying out the skin and your tan is helping to camouflage the breakouts. When in fact it increases its own oil production, releasing more oil from your sebaceous glands onto areas of sun-damaged skin.
You must not forget that the sun is constantly emitting ultraviolet light that can create free radicals and lead to health concerns, such as sun damage, skin cancer and premature ageing.
These oil-free sunscreens are great for acne-prone skin and won’t cause breakouts.
- Oil free sunscreen
- Recommended for sensitive and acne prone skin.
- Unique dry touch, matte finish
- Paraben free
- Dermatologically tested
This broad spectrum sunscreen provides UVA/UVB protection with the technology of ultra-sheer zinc oxide and a blend of additional sunscreen ingredients.suitable for oily or breakout-prone skin
- Light weight hydration and sun protection
- provides UVA/UVB sun protection
- perfect for use in hot, humid climates
- Ideal for aging and oily or acne prone skin
- BRUSH ON BLOCK - SPF 30 Mineral Powder Sunscreen 3.4 g/ 0.12oz
Papulex® UV High Protection Cream SPF30 50ml
protect acne-prone skin from sun-induced irritation and damage.