Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser is our best selling cleanser and used by our co-founder Andrea too!
If you're looking for a skincare product that can revitalise your skin, Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser could do the trick! It contains 12% glycolic acid, which deep cleans your skin and helps you get back the lost glow. This cleanser wonderfully removes the rough dead skin cells, oil, dirt and other debris and gives the skin a smooth appearance. It's a non-irritating cream base and leaves the skin hydrated and soft and also eliminates the need for astringent or post-cleaning toner.
It also makes the skin soft and hydrated as it contains Sorbital, the natural humectant that is derived from the berries. It's best for acne prone skin.
What are the benefits of glycolic acid?
Glycolic acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which penetrates quickly into your skin. Its effects can be fantastic on your skin as the small molecules penetrate into our skin and treat acne, dullness, oiliness and even fine lines.
How to Use Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser
- • Take a single pump of cleanser and apply it on your face.
- • You can either use your hands or any face cleansing brush to massage the cleanser into your skin.
- • Massage the cleanser on your face and allow it to penetrate by keeping it on your skin for two minutes.
- • Wash it off with splashing water on the face. Lukewarm water is preferred.
- • After blot drying the face, apply a moisturiser and sunscreen.
While using it, make sure that your face is completely dry. Otherwise, there's a chance that you will strip off its acidic benefits. Never use it as a makeup remover and avoid using it on under eye area or mucous membranes.
Benefits of using Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser
- • It contains more glycolic acid and less amount of cleansing base.
- • Suitable for almost all skin types.
- • Contains 12% of glycolic acid which is more than sufficient to deep cleanse and repair your skin.
- • It gives you a deep cleansing action and removes dirt deep from your skin.
- • It improves collagen production and helps you to have younger looking skin.
- • Highly beneficial for acne prone skin.
- • It contains natural humectants which make your skin hydrated and soft.
- • Helps in improving your skin texture and uneven skin tone.
Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser is a very effective cleanser. This creamy cleanser is completely soap-free and paraben-free and will not make your skin dry, tight or uncomfortable. Rather, it contributes in removing acne and blemishes effectively and will leave your skin soft and supple. It also has anti-aging properties which help in eradicating the fine lines with regular use. Try to use this cleanser in your daily skin care routine to get a healthier and smoother skin.
RRP - £35.00
- Contains Glycolic Acid, a natural exfoliant
- Non-irritating, soap free
- Encourages a soft, smoother and more refined skin texture
- Suitable for all skin types
DermaTool gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin, removing more dirt, oil and make-up than manual cleansing alone.
Combining sonic micro-pulses with corundum crystals in the DermaTx Microdermabrasion Creams provides a superior microdermabrasion treatment, and allows the ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin.£30.00