Different Types of Facial Masks
A facial mask is one of the easiest ways to get that healthy glow back in just a few minutes and is an essential part of your regular skincare regime. Different face masks are designed for various skin types and to address particular skincare problems. Which means whatever your skin care issues there'll be a facial mask for you.
Whether you have normal, oily, combination or sensitive skin, exfoliating masks bring a new life to your complexion by removing dead skin cells. Our exfoliating masks are suitable for all skin types and help in improving wrinkles, acne, scars, oiliness, pigmentation and sun damage. It is also good for mature skin as it exfoliates away all signs of aging.
- Dermaceutic Peeling Mask 15 (Contains 15% glycolic)
- Mene & Moy glycolic acid Masque 10 (Contains 10% glycolic)
- Jan Marini Age Intervention Regeneration Mask (Contains glycolic and other effective ingredients)
Benefits of glycolic acids
- Glycolic acid is an excellent exfoliator; it removes dead skin and helps in regrowth of new skin.
- As glycolic acid draws moisture to the skin surface, it increases skin’s hydration property.
- It is also beneficial for treating acne prone skin. It prevents future acne breakout by clearing the pores.
- Glycolic acid also helps in treating the skin condition folliculitis, which is an acne-like disorder.
- It also enhances collagen and has anti-inflammatory properties
- It improves skin texture and skin tone and helps in improving the skin absorption of other skin care products.
Resurfacing masks are effective beta hydroxyl treatments for giving that instant healthy glow to your skin. It helps in speeding up cell renewal and minimizes large pores.
Benefits of resurfacing masks
- Exfoliating effect to resurface skin texture.
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Refines pores.
- Minimises the appearance of acne discolouration and scarring.
- Fades discolouration, evens skin tone and improves the appearance of sun damage.
Vitamin C Masks
Vitamin C masks have a number of benefits and should be part of your daily skincare regime as serum in the mornings. One of our Vitamin C masks is :
Benefits of vitamin C masks
- Effective in fading acne scars by accelerating the healing process.
- As an antioxidant, when combined with a sunscreen it helps your skin fight free radicals and UV rays.
- Boosts collagen production, helping to fill in lines and wrinkles.
- Helps achieve a more uniform skin tone.
Deep Cleansing Masks
Deep cleansing masks give you vibrant and youthful skin. Suitable for all skin types but is more beneficial for oily and acne prone skin types.
Benefits of deep cleansing masks
- Improve elasticiy of your skin
- Helps prevent sun damage
- Decongests skin
- Removes impurities and excess oil.
To achieve a healthy glowing skin, your skin must be moisturised and hydrated well. Key ingredients in hydrating masks are hyaluronic acid or vitamin B5 which soothe, calm and hydrate skin. Suitable for all skin types and ideal for stressed skin.
Benefits of hydrating masks
- Replenishes moisture levels, reducing dryness.
- Help soothe, calm and rebalance skin.
- Restore the glow of the skin.
Natural Fruit Enzyme Mask
Natural fruit enzyme masks are excellent for treating dull and inflammatory skin. For better benefits include these face mask once or twice a week in your skin care regime. You can choose any of these facial masks according to the skin issue you face.
Benefits of natural fruit enzyme masks
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Boost healthy skin cells without causing irritation.
- Natural exofliants and antioxidants soothe, hydrate and protect skin for a glowing complexion.