Different Types of Facial Masks
A facial mask is one of the easiest ways to get that healthy glow back in just a few minutes and is an essential part of your regular skincare regime. Different face masks are designed for various skin types and to address particular skincare problems. Which means, whatever be your skin care issues, there will be a facial mask for treating your problem.
Whether you have normal, oily, combination or sensitive skin, exfoliating masks bring a new life to your complexion by removing dead skin cells. Our exfoliating masks are suitable for all skin types and help in improving wrinkles, acne, scars, oiliness, pigmentation and sun damage. It is also good for mature skin as it exfoliates away all signs of aging.
- Dermaceutic Peeling Mask 15 (Contains 15% glycolic)
- Mene & Moy glycolic acid Masque 10 (Contains 10% glycolic)
- Jan Marini Age Intervention Regeneration Mask (Contains glycolic and other effective ingredients)
Benefits of glycolic acids
- Glycolic acid is an excellent exfoliator; it removes dead skin and helps in regrowth of new skin.
- As glycolic acid draws moisture to the skin surface, it increases skin’s hydration property.
- It is also beneficial for treating acne prone skin. It prevents future acne breakout by clearing the pores.
- Glycolic acid also helps in treating the skin condition- folliculitis, which is an acne-like disorder common in men.
- It also enhances collagen and has anti-inflammatory properties
- It improves skin texture and skin tone and helps in improving the skin absorption of other skin care products.
Resurfacing masks are effective beta hydroxyl treatments for giving that instant healthy glow to your skin. It helps in speeding up cell renewal and minimizes large pores.
- Jan Marini Factor- A Plus Mask
The Jan Marini Factor is a great resurfacing mask which contains retinol, azelaic acid, kolic acid, and salicylic acid. It exfoliates, softens, detoxifies, reduces sun tan, inflammation, tightens pores, reduces fine lines and rejuvenates your skin. This facial mask is great for improving skin texture and decreases the wrinkles and fine lines and even helps in addressing the skin discoloration issues. This mask is great for sun damaged, mature, pigmented and wrinkled skin.
Vitamin C Masks
Vitamin C masks are beneficial for boosting collagen production, increasing the effectiveness of sunscreens, reducing pigmentation and appearance of brown spots. They are effective in fading acne scars by accelerating the healing process. Other benefits are anti-aging, skin tone improvement, eradicating free radicals and skin tightening properties. Our Vitamin C masks are:
Deep Cleansing Masks
Deep cleansing masks give you a vibrant and youthful skin. It helps in improving the elasticity of your skin, preventing sun damages, and rejuvenates your skin.
It contains AHAs, kaolin, and bentonite, botanicals and minerals. It is suitable for all skin types but is more beneficial for oily and acne prone skin types.
To achieve a healthy glowing skin, your skin must be moisturized and hydrated well. A hydrating mask reduces dryness, increases collagen production, reduces free radical damage, and assures youthful appearance.
The hydrating masque contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 and is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for stressed skin. It is the best to replete moisture levels, youthful appearance, and restore the glow of the skin.
Natural Fruit Enzymes Mask
Natural fruit enzymes masks are excellent for treating dull and inflammatory skin. It effectively exfoliates the dead skin cells and boosts the skin cells without causing irritation.
These facial masks suit all skin types and stimulate dead skin removal and thereby rejuvenate your skin.
You can choose any of these facial masks according to the skin issue you face. For better benefits include these face mask once or twice a week in your skin care regime.