Adding a face mask to your weekly skin care regime is undoubtedly beneficial as it gives the skin an additional boost. To enjoy comprehensive benefits of applying the mask, here are some tips that you need to keep in mind.
Dermaceutic Peeling Clay Mask 15
The Dermaceutic Mask 15 contains 15% glycolic acid. Glycolic masks are great for anti-ageing as they help in treating the enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, acne scars, oily skin and uneven skin textures and tones. They work as an excellent exfoliator and also remove dead skin cells.
How to apply the Dermaceutic Face Mask 15
- • First, you need to tie-up your hair or secure them with a yoga hair band.
- • Make sure your face is clean and free of any make-up.
- • Start spreading a layer of the mask onto your clean face by leaving out the under eye area. You might feel a slight tingling sensation while applying the mask, but that's quite normal.
- • You can apply the mask in a thick layer and slightly massage it onto your skin while spreading it.
- • Leave the mask for approximately 3-4 minutes. You can also massage your face so that the mask gets absorbed into your skin well. While some masks take at least 30 minutes to get absorbed into your skin, this glycolic mask only needs a few minutes to work.
- • Wash it off with warm water and follow with a moisturiser suitable for your skin type.
Face masks for different skin types
There are a lot of face masks which are suitable for various skin types:
- 1. Clay based masks
- Clay based masks are excellent for absorbing the natural sebum, and they deeply cleanse your pores. By using them regularly, you will be able to see visible improvement in your overall skin tone. They are ideal for oily skin as they absorb excess oil and deep cleanse the pores.
- 2. Vitamin and peptide masks
- Vitamin C mask helps in boosting collagen production and protect your skin from free radical damage. Vitamin and peptide masks give you anti-aging benefits and help in giving you a firm, tight and fresh looking skin.
- 3. Hydrating masks
- Hydrating masks nourish your skin and ensure that your skin remains supple and soft by providing adequate moisture. Although all skin types benefit from hydrating masks, they are a must for dry skin.
- 4. Glycolic masks
- Glycolic masks help in removing dead skin cells, reducing sun spots and age spots and help in removing acne. They are also called the anti-aging masks.
For achieving optimal results, you must use these masks on a regular basis. To get better results, it's recommended to use a face mask once a week.
For more information view our advice page on the different types of face masks available and the benefits of each to target specific skin concerns.