0116 251 4848
0116 271 3648
Mon-Fri (9am to 5pm)
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dermacare Direct’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Website Prices Please note, changes and errors occasionally occur. You must check the price of your chosen items at the time of placing your order. The prices on our website change from time to time due to supplier prices. Subject to the correction of errors however we guarantee that the price quoted on your order confirmation will not change unless you make an amendment to the order details.
Complaints Should you have a problem or complaint, you must raise this at the time with us or the manufacturer of the product. This will enable most complaints to be resolved to your satisfaction there and then. If any complaint or problem is not resolved to your satisfaction, you must contact us giving us full details and a contact number. Until we know about a complaint or problem, we cannot begin to resolve it. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to us at the address below within 28 days of your purchase providing your order reference and full details of your complaint. If you fail to follow this simple complaints procedure, the right to claim any refund may be affected or even lost as a result.
Customer Services Department, Dermacare Direct, Unit 28, Vulcan Road, Leicester, LE5 3EF or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.