We also recommend
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
Red Alert Serum provides intensive, calming relief for redness and flare-ups caused by skin hypersensitivity and utilises the latest cosmeceutical discoveries in the field of topical treatment of facial thread veins, skin irritation and erythema. A welcome and surprising side-effect of the key Red Alert Serum active, Teprenone, is an anti-wrinkle action.
Helps the skin combat daily environmental stress, improves the lipid barrier of the skin and visibly reduces the signs of skin ageing. Soreness and surface irritation are eliminated, while the damaged skin components that induce chronic erythema are restored to their proper function.
Size: 15 ml , dropper bottle - up to 75 applications.
Before and After Images after 1 month of using Red Alert Serum
- Visible results after just one month in many subjects
- Visibly reduces the appearance of skin redness by upto 30% after one month of directed use
- Stimulates healing of the inner epidermis to prevent future irritation
- Visibly reduces the signs of skin ageing such as enlarged pores, wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes
- Helps the skin combat daily environmental stress maintaining results
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin offering environmental protection
- Soreness and surface irritation are reduced markedly
- Damaged skin components that induce chronic erythema are restored to their proper function
- Teprenone has anti-inflammatory effect hindering facial itching, general irritation and burning sensations
- Fragrance-free, no parabens and no petrochemicals. Non comedogenic or acne aggravating.
- 100% compatible with laser treatments, IPL and sclerotherapy
- May be used as an active calming serum underneath post-peel camouflage make ups
- Note: Highly recommended as a pre-peel product (use for two weeks) to prepare the skin for top surface removal and also as a post peel product calming serum to minimise erythema and irritation.
Suitable for hyper-sensitive, inflammatory and erythematous skin types.
Prophylactic and care of mild Rosacea,facial thread veins and erythrosis.
Post treatment skincare maintenance after electrolysis, iontopheresis, IPL and laser (acceleration of regenerative processes and consolidation of procedure results)
Use once or twice daily
Red Alert Serum has been formulated for direct skin application.
In the morning, apply after antioxidant serum and follow with SPF hydrator. In the evening apply after cleansing anf follow with Hydr8 night.
Use the integrated dropper to apply Red Alert Serum directly to the face.(3-4 drops) Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. Red Alert Serum can be used all over the face or on specific areas of redness or rosacea.
In the Press....
Womans own magazine
Fashion blog stylemountain.com
Ingredients Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopherol Acetate, Teprenone, Salvia Officinalis Extract
- PLEASED Review by Samantha
I suffer from Roseacea and the JAN MARINI BIOGLYCOLIC BICLEAR LOTION you recommended for my skin has improved it such a lot in a very short length of time and also using the MEDIK8 Red Alert product with it has taken the redness down a lot. I obviously have only been using it a short period of time but I am very excited about the results I am hoping to get after 3 months and more.
I will keep you informed and am so happy you have been able to advise me and help with my skin condition.
(Posted on 31/01/2013)
- excellent Review by Helen
- much better Review by Cristina